Self improvement is an ongoing thing. Always reaching to be the best version of yourself shouldn’t be a stretch. You deserve to be happy, Free, calm and successful. Remember though that success isn’t measured by what you have or what you’re worth. It’s in happiness and your own sense of well-being.
I choose to move forward in my life. I confront my issues face on and deal with them. It’s not weak to talk about your problems, weakness is burying them. Never having the balls to actually deal with anything is weak. You have to confront things to be able to move forward. It’s not about forgetting it’s about confronting the problem and neutralising it. Not letting it have power over you.
A few things I do when things get too much:
- Meditate – it’s incredible I encourage everyone to do this
- Walk – being in nature and getting some peace is always healing
- Cry – let it out, sometimes you need to release it
- Talk about it – with a open minded person who is good at providing a healthy perspective. There are lots of helplines and charities you can call.
- Garden – I find doing jobs like this allow me to think
Lastly, this is something we all need to remember:
– Allana x